Welcome to ONEder! This series of articles and videos will lead you through everything you need to know to get started creating and publishing personalized content to your students, so let’s log in and get started!
You should have received an email with your ONEder username and a link to set a password for your account. Once you’ve set your password, open your web browser and go to https://app.oneder.com, then enter your user credentials and click LOGIN to be brought to the Lessons page. (Don’t worry if you can’t find the email: the login page has links that allow you to reset your password or have your username resent to you!)
After logging in, you will be brought to the dashboard, your main workspace in the ONEder Editor. It includes a list of lessons you’ve recently worked on, information on recently active students assigned to you, an overview of recent student progress, and links to useful resources you might need while using ONEder.
Along the top of the screen is a toolbar with links to the following resources:
- Home: This is where you are now.
- Students: Access and edit the profiles of students assigned to you.
- Create: Create and edit content to publish to your students.
- Personalize: Link student goals and accommodations to the lessons you’ve created.
- Analyze: View detailed reports of tracked student progress data.
- Library: Access ONEder’s vast repository of pre-created lessons and activities that can be updated with your own content.